A Bridge to Spiritual Discovery and Growth
Valley Community Church celebrates the truth that you are God’s Image (Genesis 1:26). The core of your Being, the eternal, non-physical part of you often called the soul, is a perfect likeness of God, Himself, with all His Goodness, Beauty, Wisdom, Power and Love. At your core, you are all of that.
Earth is a school, where we have the opportunity to learn certain lessons that will help us to express everything we already are. What are these lessons? Just look at your life and see where you’re having difficulties; what has caused you pain and also when you’ve caused other people pain. Within these troubles are the lessons we’re here to learn, so we can shine with all the beauty, wisdom, power and love we already are. What is the greatest lesson of all? It’s learning to love – to look for the good within yourself and everyone else. Love will eventually heal every problem or difficulty. Learning this one supreme lesson – to love, to look for the good – will bring you more success, happiness, health, fulfillment and inner peace and power than you ever thought possible.
But …we cannot do this alone. We will fully learn the lessons of life because of this truth – God is Omnipresent. This means that God is everywhere, within us, all around us, helping us, because God is Unconditional Love. God’s Presence, unconditional love, is within you, within everyone and everything because, as the Bible says … He fills heaven and earth (Jeramiah 23:24).
Valley Community Church celebrates your oneness with God and your infinite potential for Peace, Wisdom, Power and especially Love that is His Nature and the core of your Being.
What’s Happening at VCCDS
- Dec 3 Saturday: Church Decorating Party, 10am
- Dec 4 Sunday: Congregational Meeting after the service
- Dec 9 Friday: Holiday Party, 6pm, bring snacks & a present under $10
- Dec 12 Monday: Board Meeting, 4pm, all are welcome
- Dec 17 Saturday: 7pm, Christmas Concert with Kerry Hurley
- Dec 31 Saturday: New Year’s Eve Celebration, 7pm, snacks
- Each Thursday: Happy Chat, 6-7pm, in the Sanctuary
- Each Wednesday: Discussion Group, 5-7pm with Dr. Maurita in the Annex
- Each Wednesday: Mill Mt Coffee Chit Chat, on 419, 6:30pm